Hawaii - Fall Intersession
Locations & Program Site Hours
81-901 Onouli Rd.
October 3 – October 7, 2022
*Space is limited. Registrations are accepted on a first-come, first serve basis. Once a location reaches its maximum capacity, a waiting list will be made available in place of online registration. A minimum of 15 registered children per day is needed by Sept. 23, 2022, for a program location to operate.
|Day Camp Program Options||Register By 9/23/22||Register After 9/23/22|
|Daily Rate per Child||$34/day||$36/day|
*Lunch: Please bring home lunch
At Camp Kama`aina Kids, children will have the opportunity to build friendships, learn new skills, and create memories that will last a lifetime! Our day camps include a variety of experiences, which are planned by our staff and aimed at strengthening each child’s Social Emotional Learning. Arts & Crafts, Collaborative Games, Simple Science, Music, Team-Building Exercises, Physical Fitness, and more!!
Kama‘aina Kids School Age programs are a safe and exciting adventure for children who have completed grades K-6. Our core curriculum focuses on developing critical 21st century skills—such as communication, collaboration, creativity, and critical thinking—through fun, unique and hands-on activities.
General Program Safety
Out of an abundance of caution, our Intersession Programs are structured to abide by the recommendations for childcare facilities to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, set forth by the CDC, Hawaii’s Department of Health, and Hawaii’s Department of Human Services. These measures include, but are not limited to:
- Facemasks are optional for all program participants, in both indoor and outdoor settings. Please send a facemasks with your child if you wish for him or her to wear it throughout the day. There may be excursions or private venues that require participants to wear a mask. In such cases, families will be notified in advance.
- Out of an abundance of caution, please keep your child at home if he or she reports feeling ill or is showing symptoms related to COVID-19.
- All locations have a specified limit appropriate to the size of the facility to help maintain Social Distancing guidelines, as recommended by the CDC and HIDOH for School Age (Grades K-6) settings.
- **Student to staff ratio is 15:1.
- Frequent handwashing with soap and water, and for at least 20 seconds at a time.
Each Day Camp program offers themed activities at Kama‘aina Kids sites, plus outdoor and enrichment activities at parks and beaches, or at attractions!
As an accredited member of the American Camp Association Kama‘aina Kids is committed to the highest operating standards in the camp industry. The ACA seal is recognized across the world as a symbol of quality programming, high standards and a team of professionals dedicated to giving each child a “World of Good.”