Hawaii’s Enrichment & Education Professionals
Click above red button to view our Job Board.
Get to know some of our long-term employees and their stories here.
Your Employer of Choice!
We are excited to present career opportunities at Kama‘aina Kids. We are seeking motivated and qualified individuals to fill a variety of job openings. Kama‘aina Kids was first established as a single summer day camp with 45 students. With now over 3 decades of our Preschool Division, School Age Division and managing He'eia State Park and Malaekahana Beach Campground we continue to enjoy growth and perseverance.
Kama‘aina Kids is honored to have been recognized as a "Top Workplace" in both the Regional and National listings for 2022.
When you join Kama'aina Kids Ohana you can expect
- To make a difference in the lives of young children and their families.
- To work with others dedicated to providing quality care and education for the children of Hawaii.
- To be supported in your professional growth through training, meetings, one on one support, and financial assistance.
- To be part of our culture, have fun, be creative and encourage laughter.
The Benefits Of Your Career With Us
At Kama'aina Kids we strive to ensure that your career with us is a rewarding one - personally, professionally, and financially. Benefits vary based on hours worked/years of service.
- $100 New Hire Bonus
- Competitive Pay Rates
- College Tuition Reimbursement ($1000 per semester)
- Student Loan Assistance
- Career Advancement Opportunities (including leadership academy opportunities)
- Comprehensive Training (including First Aid and CPR/AED Certification)
- Health Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Childcare Discounts (50-75%)
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Sick Leave
Kama’aina Kids supports career progression by helping staff get their CDA credential internally – Added bonus, we pay for it!
Find out what qualifications are required for each Preschool position by clicking here.