Hawaii’s Enrichment & Education Professionals
In an effort to keep everyone informed of any program changes, below outlines all current news to Kama'aina Kids programs running.
- Kalaeloa preschool has no power as of 10am. Power has been restored as of 4pm
- Kalaeloa area experienced power outtage however preschool remains open
- All preschools are opened normal hours
SPRING DAY CAMPS
- Wailuku, Waimalu, Salt Lake, Enchanted Lake, Kaleiopuu, Keoneula, Kaneohe, and Ben Parker closing after today's progamming
- Kahakai and Hahaione both are closed after today for programming
- Bishop Museum will be closed as of Wednesday 3/18/20. Alternative accomodations can be sought and/or refunds provided
- Keiki Fit students will move to Voyager PCS for the remainder of the week March 17-20. Program and Staff remain the same.
- Sea Life Park is running today only due to Sea Life Park being closed. Refunds will be issued to all enrolled families
- Kaleiopuu also impacted by power outtage but remains open
- Hilo Intermediate site has been closed
- All other day camp programming is running as scheduled however registration has been closed at this time and we are not accepting any new registrants
- All Programs will remain on-site. We have also made the difficult decision to cancel all excursions, out of an abundance of caution. While we recognize that our campers have come to enjoy the various field trips, we feel it is the prudent thing to do with the current health crisis facing our society. The Site Coordinators are working with their teams to plan on-site activities, such as games, crafts, and other lessons.