Hawaii’s Enrichment & Education Professionals
Winter Intersession – Hawaii
December 20, 2021 – December 30, 2021 (closed on Dec. 24 & Dec. 31)
7am-5:30pm (Program starts at 7am)
Space is limited. Registrations are accepted on a first-come, first serve basis. Once a location reaches its maximum capacity, a waiting list will be made available in place of online registration. A minimum of 15 registered children per day is needed by December 10, 2021, for a program location to operate.
|Day Camp Program Options||Register by 12/10/21||Register after 12/10/21|
|Entire Session (8 Days)||$255/child||$270/child|
|Daily Rate (per child)||$34/child||$36/child|
|Lunch: Please bring a home lunch|
At Camp Kama`aina Kids, children will have the opportunity to build friendships, learn new skills, and create memories that will last a lifetime! Our day camps include a variety of experiences, which are planned by our staff and aimed at strengthening each child’s Social Emotional Learning. Arts & Crafts, Collaborative Games, Simple Science, Music, Team-Building Exercises, Physical Fitness, and more!!
Kama‘aina Kids School Age programs are a safe and exciting adventure for children who have completed grades K-6. Our core curriculum focuses on developing critical 21st century skills—such as communication, collaboration, creativity, and critical thinking—through fun, unique and hands-on activities.
General Program Safety
Out of an abundance of caution, our Intersession Programs are structured to abide by the recommendations for childcare facilities to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, set forth by the CDC, Hawaii’s Department of Health, and Hawaii’s Department of Human Services. These measures include, but are not limited to:
- Daily Temperature and wellness checks will be conducted for children and employees.
- All program participants are required to wear facemasks at all times, except when eating, drinking, or engaged in an outdoor activity that is constrained by a facemask (i.e. aquatic activities).
- All locations have a specified limit appropriate to the size of the facility to help maintain Social Distancing guidelines, as recommended by the CDC and HIDOH for School Age (Grades K-6) settings.
- Student to staff ratio is 15:1.
- Frequent handwashing with soap and water, and for at least 20 seconds at a time.
As an accredited member of the American Camp Association Kama‘aina Kids is committed to the highest operating standards in the camp industry. The ACA seal is recognized across the world as a symbol of quality programming, high standards and a team of professionals dedicated to giving each child a “World of Good.”