Hawaii’s Enrichment & Education Professionals
Assistance for childcare is available for families. Click here to find out more.
To help stop the spread of the COVID 19 virus, please do not register if you answer “yes” to any of the following questions:
- Has your child traveled out of state or been in close contact with anyone who has traveled out of state within the last 14 days?
- Has your child had *close contact with anyone DIAGNOSED with COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
- Has your child experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms such as cough, fever, shortness of breath, or any other upper respiratory problems?
Effective April 20, 2020
Masks are required for both staff and keiki 5 years and older. Click here for more details.
|Program Location||Grade||Program Hours||Total Spaces Available|
50 South Papa Ave.
|K-5||7am to 5:30pm||30 Students|
10 Manino Circle
||7am to 5:30pm||20 Students
Details & Cost
* Thanks to the State of Hawaii Department of Human Services (DHS) both essential workers and non-essential workers who normally would not qualify due to their income can apply for childcare assistance to help pay for their childcare costs. Applications are through the Child Care Connection Hawaii (CCCH) program and can be downloaded here. Because of this assistance, we are able to offer each child a fixed rate of $330 versus the standard $680 for the month of June, contingent on application approval from DHS.
Additonal assistance may be avalable for eligible families. Click here for more information.
|Month of June||K-5||
$330* with DHS approval
Our Grades K-5 Programs are structured to abide by the CDC guidelines for social distancing. These measures include:
- All program activities will be conducted on-site. They include Arts & Crafts, Cooperative Games, Simple Science, and more!
- All locations have a specified limit appropriate to the size of the facility and to ensure the total group size falls within Social Distancing guidelines.
- Student to staff ratio is 9:1. The group size will be kept to a maximum of 9 students to maintain consistent and proper social distancing between groups.
- Frequent handwashing with soap and water, and for at least 20 seconds at a time.
- Commonly used surfaces and equipment will be cleaned and disinfected multiple times per day.
- For children currently enrolled in grades K-5