Hawaii’s Enrichment & Education Professionals
Fall Intersession – Oahu
October 11 – October 15, 2021
October 4 – October 15, 2021 (Mary Star of the Sea)
*Space is limited. Registrations are accepted on a first-come, first serve basis. Once a location reaches its maximum capacity, a waiting list will be made available in place of online registration.
|Day Camp Program Options||Register By 10/1||Register After 10/1|
|Daily Rate per Child||$35/day||$38/day|
|Keoneula Elem Daily Rate per Child||$30/day||$33/day|
|Lunch: Please bring home lunch|
At Camp Kama`aina Kids, children will have the opportunity to build friendships, learn new skills, and create memories that will last a lifetime! Our day camps include a variety of experiences, which are planned by our staff and aimed at strengthening each child’s Social Emotional Learning. Out of an abundance of caution, Fall Intersession program activities are scheduled to take place on-site and includes: Arts & Crafts, Collaborative Games, Simple Science, Music, Team-Building Exercises, Physical Fitness, and more!!
Kama‘aina Kids School Age programs are a safe and exciting adventure for children who have completed grades K-6. Our core curriculum focuses on developing critical 21st century skills—such as communication, collaboration, creativity, and critical thinking—through fun, unique and hands-on activities.
General Program Safety
Out of an abundance of caution, our Intersession Programs are structured to abide by the recommendations for childcare facilities to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, set forth by the CDC, Hawaii’s Department of Health, and Hawaii’s Department of Human Services. These measures include, but are not limited to:
- Daily Temperature and wellness checks will be conducted for children and employees.
- All program participants are required to wear facemasks at all times, except when eating, drinking, or engaged in an outdoor activity that is constrained by a facemask (i.e. aquatic activities).
- All locations have a specified limit appropriate to the size of the facility to help maintain Social Distancing guidelines, as recommended by the CDC and HIDOH for School Age (Grades K-6) settings.
- **Student to staff ratio is 15:1.
- Frequent handwashing with soap and water, and for at least 20 seconds at a time.
As an accredited member of the American Camp Association Kama‘aina Kids is committed to the highest operating standards in the camp industry. The ACA seal is recognized across the world as a symbol of quality programming, high standards and a team of professionals dedicated to giving each child a “World of Good.”