Hawaii’s Enrichment & Education Professionals
Fall Intersession – Oahu
Locations & Program Site Hours
October 3 – October 7, 2022
*Space is limited. Registrations are accepted on a first-come, first serve basis. Once a location reaches its maximum capacity, a waiting list will be made available in place of online registration. A minimum of 15 registered children per day is needed by Sept. 23, 2022, for a program location to operate.
|Day Camp Program Options||Register By 9/23/22||Register After 9/23/22|
|Daily Rate per Child||$40/day||$42/day|
|Lunch: Please bring home lunch|
At Camp Kama`aina Kids, children will have the opportunity to build friendships, learn new skills, and create memories that will last a lifetime! Our day camps include a variety of experiences, which are planned by our staff and aimed at strengthening each child’s Social Emotional Learning. Arts & Crafts, Collaborative Games, Simple Science, Music, Team-Building Exercises, Physical Fitness, and more!!
Kama‘aina Kids School Age programs are a safe and exciting adventure for children who have completed grades K-6. Our core curriculum focuses on developing critical 21st century skills—such as communication, collaboration, creativity, and critical thinking—through fun, unique and hands-on activities.
Geneal Program Safety
Out of an abundance of caution, our Intersession Programs are structured to abide by the recommendations for childcare facilities to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, set forth by the CDC, Hawaii’s Department of Health, and Hawaii’s Department of Human Services. These measures include, but are not limited to:
- Facemasks are optional for all program participants, in both indoor and outdoor settings. Please send a facemasks with your child if you wish for him or her to wear it throughout the day. There may be excursions or private venues that require participants to wear a mask. In such cases, families will be notified in advance.
- Out of an abundance of caution, please keep your child at home if he or she reports feeling ill or is showing symptoms related to COVID-19.
- All locations have a specified limit appropriate to the size of the facility to help maintain Social Distancing guidelines, as recommended by the CDC and HIDOH for School Age (Grades K-6) settings.
- **Student to staff ratio is 15:1.
- Frequent handwashing with soap and water, and for at least 20 seconds at a time.
As an accredited member of the American Camp Association Kama‘aina Kids is committed to the highest operating standards in the camp industry. The ACA seal is recognized across the world as a symbol of quality programming, high standards and a team of professionals dedicated to giving each child a “World of Good.”