Hawaii’s Enrichment & Education Professionals
Fall Intersession – Mary Star of the Sea
- Mary Star of the Sea
4469 Malia Street
Honolulu, Hawaii 96821
|Program available only to students enrolled at Mary Star of the Sea|
Program Dates: October 3 - 14, 2022 (10 days total)
Deadline to Register: September 29, 2022
Program Times: 7:30am – 5:30pm
|Program Rate||Register by September 29, 2022|
|Daily Rate (per child)||$35/day|
|Lunch: Please bring home lunch|
*Space is limited. Registrations are accepted on a first come, first serve basis. If we have reached our maximum capacity for a program, then we will stop accepting registrations. A minimum of 15 registered children per day is needed by Sept. 29, 2022, for a program location to operate.
At Camp Kama`aina Kids, children will have the opportunity to build friendships, learn new skills, and create memories that will last a lifetime! Our day camps include a variety of experiences, which are planned by our staff and aimed at strengthening each child’s Social Emotional Learning. Arts & Crafts, Collaborative Games, Simple Science, Music, Team-Building Exercises, Physical Fitness, and more!!
Kama‘aina Kids School Age programs are a safe and exciting adventure for children who have completed grades K-6. Our core curriculum focuses on developing critical 21st century skills—such as communication, collaboration, creativity, and critical thinking—through fun, unique and hands-on activities.
Geneal Program Safety
Out of an abundance of caution, our Intersession Programs are structured to abide by the recommendations for childcare facilities to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, set forth by the CDC, Hawaii’s Department of Health, and Hawaii’s Department of Human Services. These measures include, but are not limited to:
- Facemasks are optional for all program participants, in both indoor and outdoor settings. Please send a facemasks with your child if you wish for him or her to wear it throughout the day. There may be excursions or private venues that require participants to wear a mask. In such cases, families will be notified in advance.
- Out of an abundance of caution, please keep your child at home if he or she reports feeling ill or is showing symptoms related to COVID-19.
- All locations have a specified limit appropriate to the size of the facility to help maintain Social Distancing guidelines, as recommended by the CDC and HIDOH for School Age (Grades K-6) settings.
- **Student to staff ratio is 15:1.
- Frequent handwashing with soap and water, and for at least 20 seconds at a time.
As an accredited member of the American Camp Association, Kama'aina Kids is committed to the highest operating standards in the camp industry. The ACA seal is recognized across the world as a symbol of quality programming, high safety standards, and a team of professionals dedicated to giving each child a "World of Good."