Hawaii’s Enrichment & Education Professionals
Hotel and Conventions
Our Hotel, Convention and Babysitting staff specialize in providing safe, fun and educational experiences for children and families from around the world. Our talented people serve as Ambassadors of Aloha, and help keiki (children) create lasting memories of Hawaii.
Our employees are:
- Fingerprinted and have passed national criminal background checks
- First Aid/CPR Certified
- Required to attend Kama`aina Kids Basic Training
- Required to attend Hotel-specific Training (e.g., new-hire training/orientation)
- Required to attend Emergency Procedures Training
Whether it’s a hotel children’s program, a week-long convention, a holiday party or babysitting, you can rely on Kama`aina Kids to take care of your childcare needs. We offer unique programs that integrate Hawaii’s culture and famous attractions, which can be customized for your group.
- Hotel Guest Service Children's Programs
- Convention Children’s Programs
- Military Children’s Programs
- Childcare for Meetings & Events
- Hotel In-Room Babysitting Services
Kama`aina Kids is a member of the Hawaii Visitors and Convention Bureau and National AfterSchool Association. We are accredited by the American Camp Association, National Association for the Education of Young Children and National Early Childhood Program Accreditation.
We conduct childcare programs at hotels, convention centers and guest rooms on Oahu. In addition, we can provide convention childcare services outside of Hawaii. Past progams have taken us to Philadelphia, Los Angeles, Toronto, New Orleans, Washington, D.C., Las Vegas, American Samoa, Guam and more.